This will allow you to share your content directly from YouTube to Facebook during your upload process.
You need to link your Facebook public profile. (Unfortunately, at this moment, it is not possible to syndicate a video to your personal Facebook page.)
- Go to https://app.vidiq.com/account-settings/facebook-syndication and click on “Authenticate with Facebook”
- Log into your Facebook account
- Give vidIQ access to your Facebook public profile
- Get back to https://app.vidiq.com/account-settings/facebook-syndication
- Select the Facebook page which should be associated with your YouTube channel
- After that press “SAVE”
If you are looking to syndicate a video to Facebook using vidIQ, then there is a specific box which needs to be checked during the upload process which looks like this:
(We are currently in the process of adding vidIQ features to the new upload flow.)
Make sure that you check this box each time you upload any video that you intend to syndicate using Facebook, otherwise we will not have the video saved in such a way that will allow us to publish it on to Facebook. Additionally, please note that because you are uploading to two servers at the same time, your video may take a bit longer than usual to finish uploading!
(The Facebook Syndication feature is a part of Boost membership plan)